i'll be backto blog.
Everyday there will be new posts up.
but when i'm tired,
i won't be bothered to post.
i'm just back from Bangkok yesterday.
It was fun,
the stuffs there were extremely cheap i tell you.
oh, but i also found out something sad.
It's alright larh.
anyway, next year. i gotta work real hard.
so that i can get good results &
won't disappoint my mum.
I won't be bothered by BG relationships either.
But, it's all right to have crushes.
As for dance,
I will try my best to do well in all the dances.
If I can't meddle my studies & dance well,
I'll tell my mum about it lorh.
I don't want the same thing to happen like this year.
He's really a good guy lehhs.
I can tell him anything I want & he doesn't gets angry.
So nice of him larh.
He got into double science.
Kimberly & michelle got into triple.
See, they are smart kids.
Whereas me, just pure biology.
Wells, i gotta be pessismistic.
The stress at home is unnecessary one.
Why must it be like this leis.
Such a long time since i last went out with kimberly.
No idea when will be our next outing.
i'm awaiting for that day's arrival.
i 'll always have that crush on you.
no matter how things change,
i'll still be me whereas you'll still be you.
no matter how things change,
i'll still be me whereas you'll still be you.
No comments:
Post a Comment