Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nan Hua dance have so many boys.
So envious.
Anyway,
heard that juhuatai was successful.
Glad it was alright.
Or else, i cry again lorh.
Sorry people for crying today.
i was really stressed up.
Sobbs;
Glad that all was over.
I got loads of other stuffs in my mind.
i can't take it, that's why i will burst out.
So sorry, I guess i scared you guys.
The games was fun.
I enjoyed myself at there.
Thanks NANHUAIAN for all the games & etc. :D
Denise introduce me one chao shuai guy larh.
His name, Nicholas.
teehees`
Too bad I not in their group mans.
Or else,
i sure go ask him for his number derh.
Haha! Just joking okkae.
the leader in my group was also not bad.
I was actually sitting with Jingmin one larh,
then he say must sit seperate.
So a NANHUA girl sat in between me & her,
he sat just beside me.
I ended up sitting with him.
its like we played the entangle game,
but we just couldnt make it into a perfect circle.
Then, the ice breaker game not fun.
I don't dare to say too much.
Cos, I'm the quiet kind of people.
Anyway,
Our dance camp is round the corner.
Awaiting for the day's arrival. :DD
guess it would be fun barh?
I only like the night walk.
It's so freaking exciting, I tell you.
Anyway, as for that lying thing,
I shall treat it as past tense already.
i really regretted liking you.
this is also my last time liking
someone so deeply.
never again will i fall so deeply,
for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment