oh yeah.
camp is herre todayy.
but, i just not in that mood for camp.
WHY?
i dunno why,
neither do i want to say why.
I'm so tired of my life.
feel like sleeping all the
way & never be awake again;
Well,
when can this happen?
okkay.
This lesson perhaps have taught me
how not to rush things up.
But,
seriously i'm still disappointed.
Perhaps.
No one seriously knows
me well now. :[
i dont mind all these.
SANTA,
you are bad.
I wasn't a bad kid,
But why do you have to
give me my wish & take it away?
I really feel like crying,
but.
those tears cannot flow out.
MANY MANY days cant update;
GOT CAMP.
i guess i know why so many people
don't like me larh!
i'm ugly :x
yeahh,
must be that case.
don't tell me about love anymore!
I HATE IT!
true love cann never happen
to a person like me.
I'm disappointed & sad;
I dunno why, like damn emo like that lei.
Why am i like changing till
even i also dont know who i am?
LOL!
end here.
i want go packk my camp stuffs liao.
SAYONARA!
No comments:
Post a Comment