Sunday, December 30, 2007

School's really reopening.
How?
I can't take it.
Teacher yesterday taught new stuffs.
JOSHUA TING!
You are such a bad boy.
Make me deliver the present
up to your doorstep.
Arghs!
Still keep lie.
Tomorrow,
I'm going for my haircut.
I want a new hairstyle.
I hate the old me.
Lol!
Anyway,
my that hairstyle is yuck.
I suddenly found out that i love dancing <3
Don't know why lei.
Just came back from my own home.
So that's why late update.
sorry.
My uncle got a deep cut in his stomach.
._____."
that's like so whatever.
Okay.
JOSHH BIG BULLY
Haha.
You see this?
LOL.
My bilogy teacher yesterday
taught me the whole chapter about cells.
& its damn difficult.
what the crap!
I didn't relly like my school bag,
but I'll just take it.
Deniise,
you better pei me go to the hairdresser.
Or else,
I fan lian.
Teehees.
I loveeee him! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment