Well,
as usual.
My uncle went on a drinking binge.
What the heck does he want man?
okkae.
I shall not care about him,
tired of it liao.
Already treat this as part of my life.
I hate all this!
But,
i'm not in any position to comment.
Christmas is just tomorrow.
Hope santa give me my presents.
I'm a good girl this year.
Tonight maybe going eat seafood,
then go airport countdown.
WOO!
fun luh.
yesterday was tired so didnt post.
yesterday went with mum
to sheng siong, saw the prawns jumping. :D
so cute larh.
I want to be a prawn or something.
Then yesterday i asked darren
to introduce me friends,
he really introduced.
LOL!
then both of them keep calling,
wah.
disrubt my sleep lorh.
but anyway,
i just treat the vibration as massaging. :x
was really tired yesterday,
dunno why.
& felicia's word kept flashing
in my mind again.
dunno whhy.
anyway,
i dont care about it too.
tonight go countdown for christmas;
LOLS.
its christmas eve. (:
FINALLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment