Friday, December 21, 2007

wells,
time really flies so fast.
in like a few more days,
school's gonna reopen.
OMT!
can't take it mans.
how?
its like i regretted having pure biology luh.
its not that easy as i expected it to be.
cann i change my options now??
tuition is so tiring.
tomorrow a day of tuition. zzz.
then sunday,
a day of resting (:
today's day is kind of bored.
No outings with anyone.
oh my,
all this is killing me liaos.
I dont wanna stay home all day.
I want to go out.
This christmas,
got family gathering at gu ma house.
I don't know if going marh.
I see first larh;
See mood :x
Next year laoshi say preparing for SYF lerh.
scary luh.
dont feel like taking part leis.
but i also want to take part,
cos the feeling is just so shuang :D
Oh wells,
People. I'm better already.
No worries luuh.
I can get on to my feet again derh.
& dont know why,
today keep on have hiccups.
so irritating!
& also have coughs.
I hope it faster stop man,
or else very ma fan at campp.:x
When can i see him again?
I'm missing him liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment