Friday, January 4, 2008

bloody hell.
no tuition.
waste my bus fare.
shitty!
make me see charmaine they all for nothing.
bored.
I very stressed i tell you.
Really like,
I'm going bonkers liao.
Crushes, Studies & Friendships.
Why must all this make me
so frigging stressed out?
I don't understand at all.
Okkay.
one day,
two post. :x
Horh,
sunday got so many tuition.
I can't stand it;
I scared lei.
Scared can't cope.
Oh well,
When i heard there wasn't tuition,
I just immediately came home.
Everywhere is starting to play
CNY songs.
So fast.
I just found out that
Valentine's Day also round the corner lerh.
LOL!
but, I don't care cos no stead.:D
Haha.
sec 1s all so cute,
remind me of my past. (:
oh yarh,
michelle sis is studying in tanglin too.
I didn't know until the first day of school.
So laggy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment