Saturday, January 19, 2008

Don't know what's got
into my mumm!
Scream like as thou everyone
owes her some stuffs.
Then even me,
she also screams.
Well!
I'm not in that perfect mood too.
If i really fedd up,
I would have answer her back
straight in her face man.
But,
I didn't want to add oil to the fire.
So just decided to let
matters go.
I hate to be at home.
Especially when my
mum & dad are at there too.
Like,
I can't really communicate well with them.
Perhaps,
i was born in the
wrong family.
I guess so :x
Lemme tell you,
I like going to school!
I love my current class.
But i also miss my previous class.
This is just a feeling that cant be describe.
Well,
there my mum goes again..
NAGGS!
Grrrr.
How i wish,
i can just step out of the house now.
That's all i want to do. :[
I don't want maths test too.
Can i like escape from reality?
I love my new blogskin. ❤
So do i love agnes, denise,
huimin & joana & stephh & of cos him.
They are my laughters :D
Without them,
I don't know what my school days
would be like (:
I need good results this year.
That's all.
No more furthur requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment