I'm sick & tired of blogging every day.
Guess,
my blog is gonna be dead soon.
Soon is the only word i can say.
Well,
tomorrow don't have any science <3
LOL!
I hate sciences.
Oh well,
I need you boy.
I don't know why;
I think of you day & night.
You're my everything.
Well.
You'll never know,
I guess.
Uh hur.
SYF is coming.
can i cope well with my studies?
I really scared lei.
Ummm,
seemed like.
Homeworks are coming in stacks nowadays.
I can't cope with it.
Still have chinese zhou ji havent
finish leh.
Omt!
Like,
I don't want to be in that good class.
I want to be in ms lai class.
She's my faved teacher.
Horh,
these few days news so nice.
I keep on read the newsapaper.
Haha!
News good, then i read.
Joel, stupiiddd.
Say want tag me. No tag derh.
Wahlaus;
Oh,
tomorrow 12.40 dismiss lerh.
Go out take lunch with jinyu.
Then go back home at 2 or 3 like that
cos 6.00 got A.maths tuition.
Sians.
Haiyarh!
I don't like talking to my dad.
We always ended up quarelling.
Like,
we can't talk.
& that's it. (:
LOL.
Well,
I don't want that to happen too.
But just that i think we've got
communication probbs.
Hees`
sadded.
No comments:
Post a Comment