Uh hur.
Food & nutrition practical today.
It turns out quite well.
But,
the dishes were little.
Then had literarture
later on.
blah blah blah;
all those usual stuffs
that she would usually say.
Aww,
friendship is just
such a amazing thing.
i love this thing call friendship.
My tummy hurts.
My muscle also aches like shit.
horh,
Benard is quite a okay guy (:
I came to find out that
I like 3E4 more & more.
Today had Biology practical.
It was fun looking at the cells.
Jacob at there nag nag;
Say next time practical cannot late.
Oh whatever larh!
My mouth today pain until,
I can't really speak.
Got cold sore.
dont know what's that also.
It's frigging dry & i hate it.
Later have to do homeworks.
Never one day will
I be spared from doing homeworks.
Darn it!
I told you,
I'm hating sec three.
I've got a friendship poem;
Very meaningful.
Maths got homework,
don't even feel like doing.
FOUR periods of
Jane chng period tomorrow.
Eeeeeeekk!
Well,
a so good artist came to
our school today.
He draw so many cartoons!
All are so frigging real larh.
I like his drawings. <3
I think tomorrow,
I'm going back home myself again :x
THINK only
those stuffs;
kept running thru my head.
I don't want this to bother me.
No comments:
Post a Comment