Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back from tuition.
The fact that my morning post was short.
Was because i didnt had the time.
Wells, 2E4 memories are fading.
I can't really remember many things already.
But, i do remember the friends i made from there.
I don't want to remember as
there were many unhappy memories in it.
I was low in a moment of time during sec 2.
So yupps, its better to not remember anything (:
absolute empty is maybe the best.
Maybe, i do have memories still,
but it is the happy one.
relationships, it first started when i was in sec 1.
That was my first step in growing up.
people admired me.
I was happy, but i didn't know what to do.
As i was immatured.
I dozed off once again in tuition.
But, i had a reason.
I was on medication luh.
That caused the whole problem.
Zzz.
Then she was like okay.
I'm gonna have physics & chem tuition already.
So sad :[
But i need it.
Or else my results totally suck to the core.
No dinner tonight.
Outside for dinner (:
But, i prefer home-cooked food.
That's better.
I wanna talk on the phone,
who wants to spend the wee hours chatting with me & not sleep?
I guess, no one luh :[
man, my profile pic.
I look retarted right?
Hahas!
Two more papers before the common test officially end.
Social studies & Pure biology.
Pure; it means that you gotta remember loadsa stuffs.
Stuff the brain with many stupid words.
Social studies too.
Thank god both are in different days.
Or else it can kill.
Blah.
I wanna go out till its in the middle of the night.
But my mum doesn't approves of it.
I dont know why lorh.
Zzz.
Like, I'm 15 already.
Just lemme have some freedom larh.
People, i really don't like him.
Please. You all are getting the wrong idea i guess.
Gaw, i feel so awkward luh.
oh yeah, i think. I might lose my voice.
Cos, i went to drink a sour & spicy soup just now :x
Anyway, that's even better.
That way i need not communicate to anyone.
Yuck, & i don't belief it.
Why do i need braces?
Is my teeth really so horrible?
Should i go for braces?
Eeee, it seems scary.
Furthurmore, it costs a bomb!
Phew, but my father agrees to pay for it (:

replies to tags:
denise: blah. She didnt tag me. Awws, so sad. Don't put on a brave front please. anyway, i want the denise in the past. Can?
agnes: i didnt had time to update. Now, this is longer than yours :p
meng fung: yeah! common test over. JYs for the last few okay?
eugenie: Haha, you gotta no links in your blog?



No comments:

Post a Comment