drats!
I'm in hot soup this time.
Flunk so many subjects.
My mum is not pleaaseed.
Gaw, guess I'll be dead soon.
Kill me.
Please.
I guess i won't be able to make it this year.
See, the common tests tells us all.
maybe, maybe maybe.
I've long lost my tears.
Maybe, they are gone for good.
I tried crying, but it was pointless.
The tears flowed down.
But it only lasted for a moment.
I guess, i'm numb towards all these already.
Maybe i might just be retained.
that's all.
Simplee.
No words need to be elaborated.
i'm sad, very.
Maybe, my mind start to wander back to sec 2.
I was still okay back then.
No matter how bad Miss tan was,my english still passed.
Yet now, with jane chng.
my english actually deteoriate.
Like what the hell.
I only got 11/30.
Its like, not as if i use improper english in it.
Man, i give up totally on english.
As for Elementary Mathematics,I shall just try my best.
I'm just short of that 3 marks.
Maybe, i was slacking al the way.
Causing me to be where i am right now.
All are getting so much higher.
Well, i gotta admit that i'm stupid. :[
Stupidity does kill, especially during exams.
Yuck, i feel so disgraceful
to my parents luh.
Eeeeek!
I don't hope for anymore things now.
I just want to meddle well with my studies.
FULL STOP.
I hope that i am not even born lorh.
Like, see.
I'm so stupid.
Less me a person won't really matters.
Like yeah.
I guess i'm right. (:
Replies to tags:
amanda: yeah, i know that you know loadsa secrets :]
es: same to you (:
denise: wah, siao. You tag so many for what?
kellie: yeah, you gott a heart.
joana: thanks for the tag (:
huimin: blah, thanks for tagging.
No comments:
Post a Comment