Gaw, change of blogskin (:
Nice?
LOL. comment please.
Well, literature test tomorrow :[
I'm worried.
Scared & anxious at the same time.
Like can i skip school or what tomorrow?
Uhurms, i guess i can't.
Well, there's no dance on tuesday.
That made me a little disappointed you know?
Dance is the main thing that make me cheer up.
Haiyorhs, i this week sure sian dao.
I had E-maths tuition today.
It was okay.
Learnt similar & congreunt triangles :D
I like this chapter.
After that, we went to eat at tiong market.
Got lion dance again.
Zzz. LION DANCE.
Scared me like until i dunno how to say.
Then after eating, my aunt
they all went to tanjongpagar NTUC.
I didn't went down. I slept.
Haha! Hate going to supermarkets.
LOL.
Then., we headed down to Vivo after
fetching my cousin. :DD
Erhms, it was kinda not so packed today.
Well, dunno why.
i'm getting a new OP pencil case tomorrow.
Cos my old one got smudged by ink.
That stupid neal, know how to give
people advice. Yet he dont know how to help himself.
Zzz.
replies to tags
denise: hmm, morning. though its already at night :x
agnes: please dont quarrel here. will relink you asap :D
sockleng: i don't think i'll get my MR RIGHT :[
kst: people say it was difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment