Monday, February 4, 2008

My hair = short
I dont know, if cutting my hair was right.
Everything's around me
is changing.
The people; I dont get it.
Why do people want to change?
I am shocked.
He likes (insert name here)
Gosh!
That's horrible news.
She's not good,
don't like her luh.
Gosh gosh gosh.
He sucks man.
Make girls cry over him.
Damn bastard!
This type of guys,
SUCK
Well,
daniel today so erxin.
He went like fionaaaa.
I quickly shoo-ed off from him.
ERXIN sial.
Chinese, i sat alone for the
2nd period.
So sadded luh.
I love the HOT chocolate in our school.
So nice!
MORE hot chocos please :D
There's a comprehension test
coming up tomorrow.
I'm so gonna die.
I'm always weak in comprehension.
Hope its a easy one.
There's dance tomorrow.
Omt!
I maybe fogotten some
of the steps liao leis. :x
Psps.
I got STM luhhs.
Wednesday;
Performance, scary you know?
I like you

No comments:

Post a Comment