Sunday, February 10, 2008

oh my gosh.
its irritating.
But, forget it.
Nothing to comment on either.
All those sweet talkings,
I've had enough of it.
Exam on 14th.
Zzz,
no preparations yet.
Bound to die.
Someone. Help me with my exams.
I'll be thankful enough. :D
LOL.
forget it,
i gotta stand on my own feet. (:
I've got homework,
i shall complete it when
i'm in the bus tomorrow.
Hoho.
Bad behaviour right?
But, i dont care.
cos, its seriously
bored in bus.
So no choice.
All these is ending
too fast le barh.
I did not have enough fun yet.
It seems like only one day have passed
instead of four days.
Omg omg.
I really got no mood to
go back to school & face
all those sickk books.
I'm not in the right mood this
few days too.
Rather moody.
Denise & neal knows why.
Zzz.
I Think I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment