Saturday, February 9, 2008

Well oh well,
Chatted for two long hours yesterday.
Couldn't really wake up today.
Many many things were spoken.
But, also cannot say.
LOL.
not secret larh.
Haha,
my nieces & nephews,
they are cute.
So are my cousins. :D
I really love them.
Julie, she so adorable (:
She's not shy with me.
Haha!
Okay, me & amelia
became nannies.
We couldn't stand their shoutings,
so we went out to
the balcony.
Gosh,
valentine's day round the corner.
& I'm so hating it.
Guess why?
Cos its the CAs.
That's kinda lame though.
We wanted to go downstairs,
but my mum don't allow.
ROARS.
Pissedd.
We ate some strawberry rolls.
So nice.
Bought from holland.
I wanna go get it (:
Oh my gosh.
Its already saturday.
Time really flies so quickly.
& i'm too lazy for homeworks.
Slacky mood.
I shall post all the new year pics (:

i

No comments:

Post a Comment