Monday, March 24, 2008

At Jeanine's house

oh well, i'm currently
at jeanine's house nooooow. :]
LOL!
and i use her account to talk to benard.
He was like blurred?
Haha.
Damn funny.
:DDDDDDD
Okay, anyway.
I was bored so i headed to her house.
Cos it was still early.
Wanted to wait for agnes & denise,
but they dismiss late so never wait lors.
Okay, i'm using her lappy &
i'm not going to use when i get back home.
Because, it'll be quite late. :]
Her house is like frigging big?
Okaaaaay, dance tomorrow.

Back from Jeanine house :]
Jeanine is funnnyyy.
She's going for dance late tomorrow.
Awws, Eugenie.
I still dont know how to make the skin laaa.
LOL.
help me make one plain & simple de. :]
I went to her house eating so many junk food laaa.
Oh my goshhh!
Fat by two pounds already.
LOL, i know. Its exaggerated. :DDDDD
Using jeanine's computer to type is weird.
She keeps staring at me when i type.
So its weird.
anyway, her house is BIG. Very BIG!
first time to her house, so i was like fascinated.
Man, i like her house.
Its like, some fairytale house laaaaa. :DDDDD
Okaaaay, jeanine. I love your house :]
I'm gonna go again. If i can? LOL.
P.E today was slackky.
Instead of running three rounds,
we walked two rounds.
So, that's why i said it was slacky.
The bazaar was like packed everywhere.?
Oh my, squeezy everywhere.
Okaaaay, & the things are all cooooooold!
But, its still okaaaay. Acceptable.
The cheesecake was marvellous though :]
Okayyyy, i finished Jane Chng's work in the class today.
All of it okay?
See, what a good girl i am. :D
LOL! Me so BHB sial.
But, we went down to recess late
& chocolate milkshake was out of stock :[
Well well, fine then.
Got the grapes one.
Didn't really fancy it, so handed it over to kellie.
Zzz.
after reccess was maths.
Mohan went through the Pre-test.
Gahh, Chapter 8 maths test is gonna be one of these days.
It sure is fast.
Kill me man, bound to fail.
Oh yarh. Actually, yesterday.
Mum brought me to the temple to ask for a lot.
The lot is a good one
& the auntie says that all i gotta do is
to pray to ancestors. :]
Well, i did it.
Auntie says that all is gonna be well.
I hope so too. Praying really hard.

the time spent in tanglin is three years.
Oh my, isn't it fast?
I still miss primary school.
It seemed like yesterday.
trust me, i can't forget the past.
I just hope that
i can have a smooth journey ahead
for the rest of my life. :]
I don't want to grow up,
I wanna be a kid forever.
Like how it is in cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment