Wednesday, April 30, 2008

am i really that quiet?
zzz.
dont seem like i am really quiet.
Mature?
Nah, this isnt the case.
Trust me, i hate mrs chng.
she gsve us the wrong format.
I think she did it on purpose.
She justs wants us to get retain.
yeah yeah.
Thank god we've got smart people in the class too.
It six plus and i've got two tuition tomoroow.
Pathetic?
I think i'm gonna flunk my chinese paper 1.
Cos' i totally screwed up.
Kay, i dont know what i was doing at that point of time.
Ask me how was it, and i would say its bad.
Its horrible!
Yeah. i think its gonna be this time that i fail chinese.
I didnt had that kind of motivation to continue writing.
After exams, headed to sheng siong wit huimin.
Joana did not tag along cos she went back with ______.
I haven't even bathe yet laaaaa.
Kay, i know. I stink. :]
Huimin was so cartoon when she opened that pop drink.
Should have recorded it down.
But, my phone was spoilt so had to give it a miss.
We were like aunties carying the plastic bags.
We laughed all the way.
Then, she wanted to go BIG bookshop cos she had to get the postage
wrapping paper.
I wanted to ___________.
But i didn't.
Cos i felt so bad.
Its already so late.
I didnt have afternoon naps today.
*roarrrrrrrrrrrs.
I'm getting crazy soon.
Book a place for me in IMH.
Haha! Kidding.
Sherlyn, Jeremy, Sze Qian & Rachel's birthday is reaching.
Its fast.
Mine birthday is approaching soon.
* clapps.

tags reply.
denise; thats weird.
KELLY. good luckkkk! :D
weixiang. Yeahhhhh, thanks.
Jeanine. Goodluck too! :D
Amanda. Yeaaaaaa, i love-ddd you! Goodluck too.
Agnes. Same same laaaa.
Denise. Nooooo, i'm not can?

No comments:

Post a Comment