Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've got a dry skin.
What the.
Zzz.
Okay, its painful!
Grrrrr, i didn't go for dance today.
EH. Today's lesson was real bored.
"SIN, COS, TAN".
They all make me screwed up.
Yes, its maths.
Oh my god laaaaa.
But, I'll just try my best.
:DDDDD
Uh, I'm gonna be dead for Physics.
I don't understand GRAPHS.
Like how?!
Okay, my uncle is still not back to his normal self.
He's back.
Drinking binge.
Oh my gosh laa, that's why we can't
let him struck it reach.
Stephanie is so COOL!
I like her character. :]
okay, at least now i returned the money.
Thanks to stephanie.
I bought her a lollipop for her birthday.
There isn't A maths today.
Omg, what lucky stuff is this?
LOL.
Anyway, i spent the fifty bucks
Mummy gave me. :\
Sadded.
Awws, today there's tons of homework.
I screwed up Jeremy Yeo & Nicholas's number.
What a sotong i am.
Heard that my uncle's pak-tor came to home.
Thankfully, i'm not at home luh.
Or else, it'll be so funny?
Lols.
I saw de wei on the MRT when going tiong.
Man, he's damn tall.
i seemed like a shortie.
Anyway, saw many people.
I think i saw felicia too. :\
I just look stupid in that tss uniform.
Okay, i've gotta go online tomorrow night.
To send michelle songs.
Gahh, & physics/chemistry tuition is starting this week.
Shits.
But thankfully, this can help me physics have a passing.
:]
i finally know that nobody is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment