Okay, exams?
Not so soon can?
Eh, stephanie really got it right.
Maybe laaaah.
I might have and might not have.
Anyway, Jeanine hand-made a card for ahems.
LOL!
I shan't say who's the ahem first,
Secret.
Went to Sumo-house with stephanie today.
Erh, cos' i was hungry and i needed to take my lunch.
Ate that strawberry ice-cream. :D
Saw michelle lai at there.
She said hello to me.
I didnt noticed it was her.
:x
She's got no change at all.
By the way, we had food & nutrition practical today laa.
LOL!
I screwed up can?
thank god got humin & joana laa.
That broccoli.
That soup & that tauhu goreng.
It was all so nice.
I bought that rubik's cube.
Its so nice. ;D
And chinese lesson is getting from bad to worse these days.
Omg.
I want to drop down.
To a more lousy chinese.
At least, its more slack & not so quiet.
Awwws, shits.
Physics/Chemistry tuition later.
Thats so damn whatever.
I hate that teacher.
She's like so fierce.
I hate her!
Awwwww, i want to play habbo.
But i don't have the time.
Shucks!
please, dont be a flirt and get on with your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment