Okay, posts for today. :]
Well, today was like okaaaay.
Didn't go for A maths,
Jeanine didn't want to go
as she claims she's got a tummyache.
LOL!
So in the end, i didn't go again today.
Zzz.
What a naughty kia i am luh.
LOL! :DDDD
Okay, they seemed to be progessing loadsa.
And i went to Jeanine house again today.
We ordered KFC delivery?
Uhhur, and it only costs us $15.50.
How cheap can it be? :]
Okay, its tiring today.
I think i fell asleep at maths.
Think, think, think.
Anyway, many things happen luhs.
Don't know why like that also.
Zzz.
awws, kay.
Its a long day tomorrow.
Tired, beat out.
Kimberly, outings tomorrow yeah?
Heeeeeee. I miss her! :\
Jeanine is someewhat crazy.
:DDDDD
Want to anyhow message people using my phone.
she even use my phone go prank people laaa.
Okay, nevermind.
Then Junhao went around asking who i am.
Its stupid.
There's a biology test on friday.
Oh my tian laaaaa.
So fast jiu got test liaos.
Uh, i feel tired out.
I mean, there's like many stuffs going on
that makes me feel so shack.
Finally, i'm meeting bestie tomorrow.
Gahh :DDDDD
I'm doing homework & blogging at the same time.
Or else, mum will scream.
Issit better to work or study?
Well, i guess both also sucks.
Its better being a baby.
Hello, i tell you.
I hate lessons in school.
But, i like tuitions.
I dont know why.
Guess i'm a weirdo.
That's why.
Stephanie gets to make her IC today.
That explains why i didn't go to Amaths too.
Cos, both Jeanine & stephanie never go.
Zzz.
Kay, shall end here.
that feeling still lingers in me.
sorry for that badd attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment