Sunday, April 13, 2008

So, todday was like yeah.
Quite a bad day.
Mum scoldeed for no particular reason.
I dunnoe why too.

Tution today, this time it was crazy.
The whole mood went like.
Insaned-
michelle asked for everybody's hotmail.
She wanted christopher's one.
He looked as though he wanted to give, but he didnt.
Drats, he loves bullying girls.
LOL!
Okay, he gave Emails like: ABC@123.com
yousuck@i'msorry.com
Yeah, thats' plain silly.
But it was funny though.
Friday, outings again.
I just know something, its 17 days before english paper 1.
My mum is taking away my phone.
Aww!
I'm gonna be so sad.

Heeeee.
Not so, i guess.
Its the english oral tomorrow.
Yeah, of all times.
I guess we're having our 2.4km tml too.
So many stuffs at one go.
They're making us go crazyy.

Its time for polytechnic students to get back to school.
That's what my aunt said.
Uhhur, then i went like.
LOL. okay.

Anyway, we went for sao mu again today.
This time it was to the cemetary.
The route that we had to passed by when we went for camp.
Gah, it was familiar.
In my heart, i was thinking.
Why do people need to be buried down?
I mean, why can't they not be buried eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment