Others can don't hand up, but hers, its a must.
Yah, so yesterday went out at around ten.
Had my hair done. Psst. I don't want curly hair in my IC.
So, i went to temporary straighten my hair. :\
My aunt says i'm vain.
haha!
Then, met mum they all.
We headed down to the IRC there.
Turns out that there were so less people.
So did it quite quickly. (:
Next, went to Plaza Singapura.
Ate lunch at Swensens.
Got this Firehouse happy birthday free.
Ate kids meal cos i was rather full.
Went walking around at plaza Sing.
Leg was so tired.
Had to find a place to sit down, so headed down to Ice Monster.
Ordered a Mixed Fruit with mango ice sorbet.
Oh yah, took many many pictures yesterday too.
It's in my phone, i think i will post it at later part of the day. (:
Dinner was taken at Imperial Herbal at Vivo yesterday.
It was like ahhhh, so nice.
LOL!
They gave me one free pudding with ice cream.
Couldn't finish it. Cos it was soooo sweet.
It's so Expensive. $331+
I dont know the exact price.
Hmmmm, one week have passed, it seems so fast lah.
I haven't even had that much fun yet.
I don't want school to reopen.
Neither do i want to get back to school.
Shuckkks, Physics tuition tonight.
Wonder what she'll be nagging about again tonight.
Pictures tells more than words, so i shall let pictures do th talking:















No comments:
Post a Comment