Now that i've remove that pic. (:
IF you still hate me, then its really alright.
didn't post for the last four days.
Was like errr.
Lazy to turn on the computer. :s
My results = all flunk
Hahhhhh.
Postion = I dont wish to say either
Tomorrow is the last day of school.
I'm not going to school on friday.
Its a waste of time.
So many nonsensical talks.
Yeahhh, so i went home right after school today.
Seriously, i think i've gotta change.
I dont know why.
Got this sudden urge telling me to do so.
Mum's coming home early tonight.
There aren't tuition for this week. Phew
Oh yah, next wednesday.
I'm having my IC made.
Finally lah.
Next tuesday still gotta go back to school.
Cos some people wanna come.
I dont know who they are in the first place.
I dont know if i needa perform.
But most probably not. (:
Shits.
There's Mrs Chng lesson tomorrow.
Like, arghhs.
Ms Chin is leaving.
Like omg.
Sudden change of teacher means having
to adapt to a new teaching method.
No comments:
Post a Comment