.♥
I didnt post yesterday!
Oh my gosh.
Cos' i had a splitting headache.
It was more than enough to deprive me from studying.
Normal people wont know how the pain is like.
A new home tutor came to teach me.
Its a boy that graduated and is now currently waiting for university to re-open.
I mean, its their holidays.
Okay, i shan't elaborate.
His teaching are far more better than Mr Lim.
I mean, at least he doesn't just calls me to copy.
He gives me hands on work.
I didnt go for Mr Lim extra E maths lesson yesterday.
He rang my mum up but she didnt answer.
Hahahahahahah.
That was smart.
Went to plaza Singapura yesterday to send my phone for repair.
And i need to wait at least 3-5 working days.
oh my god lah.
Like my MP4 is sent for servicing, So is my handphone.
Thats like oh so pathetic.
I cant get to listen to any music these few days.
And i gotta use my prepaid card.
Thats sadded.
well, social studies today was like drats.
I got screwed up at the essay.
And i didn't knew what to write for the first question.
There's totally no difference.
Literature was totally dead.
I didnt know what to do for the unseen prose.
Well, still wrote down some stuffs.
It beats than leaving it all blank.
Its biology and A maths tomorrow.
I'm gonna burn the midnight oil tonight.
I've gotta memorise all the formulas.
And i regretted it.
not checking my biology textbook before going for tuition.
Now, teacher did not taught me that chapter and its coming out.
Shuckkks.
And i went with agnes to Ben's and jerry vivo for icecream.
But also at the same time, we went studying.
We were good kids okay.
LOL!
i'm having a hard time memorising all those biology facts & mathematics formulas.
No comments:
Post a Comment