Saturday, May 3, 2008

emo sad

.♥
Okay, i feel so messed up now.
I dont even know what to do.
Kay, dont get the wrong idea.
Its not cause of relationships.
Is cos' of my studies.
I'm really screwed up.
I dont know what to do.
Tell me, what to study for social studies.
And what's there to study for literature?
I really dont know.
And i really hate the stupid weather.
Its so damn hot until i dont have the mood to study can?
My mummy bought me a tube.
Like finally.
Hahhha!
I wanna change phone lah.
It sucks!
U600 is so yuckky.
I like K770i.
That cyber-shot phone :]
Purple colour one.
Uh-oh. My mother is so angry with my dad.
cos he just wants to go to my niece/nephew birthday.
Instead of accompanying my mum.
Awwwww, thats so bad right?
Kay, i gotta go.
Bless me, hope i'll pass my Social studies and Literature.


No comments:

Post a Comment