So went to school today.
Then, still nothing happened.
Uh, something did happen actually,
but its better not to say lah.
cos' its somewhat over already.
So, wont mention about it.
Headed to clementi interchange with roxanne & sarah.
Sarah went off with her friends later half-way.
Hahhhha!
Roxanne & Sarah, thank you so much man! :D
Well, i don't know what am i thanking you guys for.
But, your really did help me a little.
i'm really happy and i know i should be happy.
Not really that happy :(
I flunk all my subjects. ALL lah.
Except for chinese.
Kay, nevermind.
I still have a CA2 & SA2.
Even if i can't pass that, i won't really care already.
English, i can't even manage to pass it.
What a failure this is.
Anyway, my summary marks were amended.
I'm sure.
It was actually supposed to be 14/25.
English overall marks: 43.33333333
Chemistry : 28/75
Chinese : 70+ /100
Additional Mathematics : Flunk, and i dont know the marks. Its poor :(
Biology : 46/100
Literature : 21/50
Elementary mathematics: Heard from gera that it was bad.
see, what bad results i've attained this time round.
Ahaha. I dont care.
Mum's bringing me to tiong later.
For i dont know what reason also.
She just say, want bring you out cannot arh.
Ohhhhh, i know why already.
She wants to get me a new printer with scanner one.
LOL!
Why did i take so long to think of that answer?
Ahhhh, i'm stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment