Tuesday, May 27, 2008



There's this Chicago performance today.
It was like bored.
I think i dozed off quite alot of times.
But thankfully, nobody realised.
Michelle was like errr so funny lah.
She like keep on joke joke.
Then its like the whole thing ended at 2.oo plus.
I skipped remidial once again.
I couldn't possibly make it when i go to the remidial.
Practically, all the peforming arts were there lah. (:
Okay, out with parents tomorrow.
Getting IC made.
Jermaine following us.
Uhhhh, i've not done my tuition work which is due on sunday. :x
OOPS!
Never mind, thursday/friday then chiong it all.
HAHA!
I think i got a sore throat.
Thanks to that vocal session today.
Miss Monica Toh, she's the teacher. Hilarious.
Laugh non-stop also.
Then creative percussion, my whole hand is like so tired lah.
But still, had fun. :]
I've still got to move on without you.
That's my current life now.
And i wanna go out with zikun moreee!
Next outing is to the movies & pedicure (:
Two more weeks and off to Genting.
Mum and dad are not going, i'm tagging along with aunt & uncle & cousin.
They are busy.
Hope it'll be fun lors.
And within this two weeks, i've gotta complete my work!
Or else, when i'm back from holiday, i won't be able to complete it. :s

Tags reply-
mengfung: ohhh, okay. So long then tag dehh.
felicia: Same same lorhs. (:
jiemin: You too, have a happy holiday.
little ghost: Ooo. Okay, thanks.
joana: Thankks for the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment