Saturday, June 7, 2008

And yoyoyoyo.
I was being random.
Okaaaaay.
Woke up quite late today.
Like whoa, for the very first time.
Didn't go market.
Didnt went to pray yeye. :(
And much more...
But one thing that never change is,
I still have tuition lahhhh.
Grrrrr, yesterday was indeed a BAD day.
He knows whye.
Was messaging Z & A,
sms sms sms, then awhile later, sleep go.
ZZZ.
Very tired lahhh.
Then woke up at five.
Z still havent sleep. LOL!
still say watch show.
I was like, so late liao, still got what show to watch ehy.
Anyway, sms again.
Until like six plus, then he need sleep liao.
Cos later he working mah.
Hmmm, and its twelve already.
So fast leis.
Thank god, there's no maths tuition tomorrow.
:]
And oh yah, i'm finally done with the dance blog.
Phew, the codes were all so freaking me out.
But still successfully make it. (:
Well, i better go.
Or else, later naggings & scoldings might start.

heyooooooooo, i'm missing you. :(
I wanna meet you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment