
Post, post post!
i dont know if i still wannt to post so often.
cos, i'm getting lazy already.
Yeah, and i can go out tomorrow.
Friday is a must to go out.
I need to go get my mixed tees.
Or else, i can't get it already :s
No lahhhh, its not cant.
Just that got to wait for a longer time.
cos she's staying in sengkang,
and she seldom comes down to bugis.
I'm asking Zikun along!
She already says caaaaaaan. (:
But then , i still owe zikun a outing .
To suntec .
That day no time lah .
So postponed , to i dont know when .
Let's just hope it'll be asap bahhh :D
Mum's at home & its so inconvenient to use the commputer .
Ohhh anyway , his voice is so sweeeet. :]
I love talking on the phone with him !
No comments:
Post a Comment