Friday, June 27, 2008

Yes.
It's been quite long since i blogged.
No time, seriously.
I needa have my homeworks done each day.
And i don't wanna repeat the mistakes.
Furthurmore, i ain't at granny house.
Tutions, they're pressing me down too.
I practically have them every single day.
And that explains why i can't go for SYF opening.
I can no longer skip A maths lessons,
or else, MR LIM will inform our parents.
Discipline is getting so strict these days.
Few days ago, we just had a hair, nail & skirt check.
Like there's not a need too.
Not as if all of us will be so obedient to listen.
Hahh! I really kinda regretted living in this world for the past 14 years.
They're a waste of time.
But, for this half a year, i just got to grab the opportunity.
And not let it slip off.
Or else, i might be a retainee.
I want to quickly graduate & get out of singapore.
And gosh, there's a english project coming up.
James & goujie are in my group.
I hope that they would just attend school till this ends.
There's also this Racial harmony thing where we need to have a photo caption.
Adding on, there's a upcoming Social studies project.
Met boyf on Wednesday :D
Was like so happy la.
I want to meet him everyday, but i cant.
Its alright, there's a lot of other time.
And I really hope that there wouldn't be anymore stuffs.
Just let it flow smoothly.
I'm taking my dinner NOW!
I'm hungry.

i love you





No comments:

Post a Comment