
OH.
And today was like okay.
I am so so in love with the comics okay.
Somewhat, i didn't stay back for remidial,
but next week is a must. D:
Actually, the truth is, i don't like remidials.
But gosh. I have no choice and no say.
And oh yah, speaking of that.
There's so many upcoming remidialsssss.
There's physics, maths.
And next i don't know what.
And Sarah said that she might be moving to livejournal.
Oh my gosh.
I don't know how to use livejournal lah.
Headed down with Joana, wendy, roxanne, sherlyn, geraldine, raynee & alex too.
The comics shop, then to IMM.
okay, there's this weird weird drink.
That Joana drank it down and she felt like vomitting later on.
Her face went like weird.
Swenses next, but somewhat, Joana ordered the wrong food.
Oh my gosh, seems like whatever she eats today don't suit her. D:
Okayyyyyyy, shall end here.
I wanna go read my comics and revision time (:
No comments:
Post a Comment