I really dislike that Wushu.
Teachers force us for no particular reasons.
It's not what we want to do.
Assembly sucks in tanglin.
Today's lesson was average.
just that Mrs chng's screaming went like wth.
She's picking on people.
Ugh, whatever.
She's making my blood boil.
Its really yucky.
I dislike physics, neither do i want physics tuition.
Mr Tan's teaching is no better.
Its not i don't wanna excel,
just that there's really too much subject i detests already.
I love biology, the teacher & the subject.
The people whom are sitting around me are funny people too.
Kim han, feng yuan, sherly, roxanne & joshua.
Headed down to Clementi with Sarah, Sheryl & Joana.
After school, went to pizza hut with Joana. [:
Being a long time since i went out with her.
We shared many of the things, cos her alex was waiting for her.
And she was in a rush to get home with her Mr A.
{This is a nice cake! :D}
{ The rubik's cube that i bought for $2.}
The rubik's cube is fake!
It has such strong friction.
Joana Snapshot me just now, when i was enjoying the delicious cake.
This week is a good week, i've been laughing non-stop.
But, it beats better then keeping all those saddening things in me.
And i saw shujuan & jiarong on the bus together.
Primary school mates. :\
Weird, no much change in them.
Sarah taught me a word today!
GTFO = Get the Fcuk Out.
It isn't vulgur, you just use it when you're pissed. [:
Yes, reading's people blog is good.
Especially those from the overseas!
I want to watch the nine o'clock show tonight at channel 8.
Its gonna end soon.
Ahahaha! Mom went for her checkup and she's gonna be home soon.
I hope teacher isn't coming today, cos she's just back from bali not long ago.
These days are tiring for me, but i've already adapted to sleeping late.
Trust me, i'm changing still. :D
Just that. I've learnt from my past mistakes.
And never to repeat them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment