Friday, July 4, 2008

Ugh, late again today.
Luckily no pink form was issued,
or else, i think mom will kill me.
Cos' i'm like taking my own sweet time these days.
Today was a bad/weird day.
So many things happen in just a short day.
It cant be described.
Sarah was pissed with Mrs Chng.
I was pissed with some people.
Anyway, i skipped Chinese class, but not purposely play traunt.
Explained the reason to Miss Lai already.
And also to Mr tie.
Thankfully, there were not unreasonable teachers.
Unlike some.
It's a total shack today.
Like too many things happen at a time.
Hard to meddle with.
I've completed the project.
Thank god.
Hallelujah, i managed to get it done & send to her.
Didn't go out after school, me good girl okay. [:
Too many things happening, got no mood to do so.
Just wanna head home & rot :D
Maybe going Sentosa on Monday with bestfriend & boyfriend.
Maybe, so its to be confirmed.
I suddenly have the urge to do extensions.
But its fake, so i won't do it. [:
Rather, i'd prefer fish spa :D
Social studies is slack period.
Mdm Sutinah wasn't around, so Mdm Chan came to relief.
Jeremy Ang damn annoying lah.
Kkae, shouldn't answer him.
Then sheryl started the "Why bully your ex thing?"
I just shut my mouth up.
Don't know what to say. :s

No comments:

Post a Comment