Thursday, August 14, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANA! ;D


I feel like skipping school tomorrow,
to study for biology.

But, i wonder if my mom allows.
I really have like no mood to study at night.
I've just got the mood to do so in the morning.

Furthurmore, exam start so late tomorrow.
Don't know for what shit reason also.
waste time rot in school only.

There's not even Biology?
Like that's the main subject and no lessons before that?
Oh my gawd. Sickening.

I DON'T WANT GO SCHOOL WHEN THERE'S EXAMS LAH!
Sooooooooooo ma fan!
And also, the cramps is killing me like indirectly.

Guess what, I miss tuition in the centres.
Where we get to joke and also make fun of each other.
Man, I really want those times back.
I gotta pass this time!
Else, i really don't know what might happen to me.

Gonna mug till twelve tonight,
and depends if i can wake up tomorrow.
If can, then go school, if can't then just go for exams.





No comments:

Post a Comment