
Today was like oh-so-dull day.
I mean, it could mean the dullest day ever.
And i hate it when it comes to friday where we can't be dismissed early.
Cause Mrs Chng always asks us to do extra work!
Many went to Sentosa though. (:
But, i didn't.
I headed home to change clothes & off to elsewhere.
I think mom's allowing me to have a break for while.
Then, its serious business again.
I can't play anymore! [:
There, i didn't bring chinese textbook today.
Made Mr Tie disppointed.
Is not i don't wnt bring but is cause i can't find lah. ):
He thinks that i did it on purpose.
Social Studies, Mdm Sutinah played the Zombie song.
Its NICE! About some war thing. [:
I didn't really understand the full meaning te other time,
but now i do.
So, people'e thinking do change.
Aw, my cousin ain't at my Granny house today,
and the whole house is so quiet. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment