


- Will be MIA-ing till EOY.
- But tags will still be replied.
I wish, and i wish. That things could be changed once again.
Just for now. (:
Guess why, first thing first.
i regretted letting my mom made the decision for me,
of going to the express stream.
Perhaps the normal stream is more suited for me.
I'm already trying my very best,
but it seems like it seems not to be paid off.
I'm exhausted, and tired.
Really.
Lemme just say, i should just stop for now.
Before i really break down.
and don't even wanna study anymore.
EOY results, i know and i know i'm
so gonna be disappointed.
Trust me.
My intuition these days are so gonna be right.
I hate school these days.
That's why i'm always faking sickness.
But, today.
I was suppose to go, doctor gave me another day MC and..
I didn't go.
Guess i lost out a lot.
But, i don't really know.
i don't know how to say.
Don't tell me already, i'm tired. So very tired.
No words of encouragement will help me.
No it won't be of much help either.
No comments:
Post a Comment