Friday, September 26, 2008

deprived childhood

this feet picture caught my attention; (:

hey, decided to open back my blog,
horrible i know.

But, i'm not in the mood.
to looook for skins.

Exams on Monday,
yes. Paper one.
Now, just gotta mug already.

Got screamed at by Chng for just my voice.
Oh my god.
i felt beaten out later on.
Didn't had mood to go for maths, but went in the end.
Left at three thirty.
Early.
Cause' mr mohan had a lesson.
I passed my maths test, like for the first time. :DDDD
I just like argued with a person whom i don't wish to.
We munched on chocolates during remidial,
as though there weren't any teacher. (:
Borrowed the Breaking Dawn book from library.
I'm lazy to laminate mine.
So, borrowed it.
I tell you something, i'm so gonna be dead. D':
.*EDITED/}
So i asked a favour from michelle, to help me.
Look for a nice skin.
And tadaaaa, i'm still quite liking it.
Gosh, you ain't what i imagine you to be.
Oh, spoke to Miao Li just now, she super funny lah. Lmao :D
I'm so tired, i need a sleep.
I slept at 12 plus yesterday night, and today too.
I think, i'm depriving myself of my sleeping times.

No comments:

Post a Comment