Saturday, September 13, 2008

there. this is too early of a morning for me to wake up.
Sooooooooo sleepy.

And, i've got trillions of tuition work to be done.
I just realized that yesterday Social Studies lesson
was the one i paid most attention too!

*Laughs out loud.

I don't know why i'm so intrested in yesterday lesson too.

The Mid-Autumn Festival is tomorroooooow!
Wheeeeeeeeet.
I wonder, who's going down.
Text-messaged kimberly, but she didn't reply ):
So frigging bad.

Read my Archives.
Realised, i did actually progressed a little bit from the past.
What a devoted person i was in the past?!
Just kidding.
I also don't know why i will like someone for so long.

Many many things, change-d.
From the past to the present, many unhappiness happened.
But that somewhat made me grew up.
Not really grow up but understand more about life.

No one has a smooth flowing life, so do I.
Maths yesterday, i couldn't understand the lesson.

Thankfully, there was tuition.
To help me understand.
Tutor is going through Sec 2 work with me.
Cause' somethings i dont know how to apply too.
I think, my mom is asking him to help me with physics too.
Ewwwwwks.

MR. FIERCE! LOL D:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I shall, be not be so quiet anymore! :D
Cause' i am being so quiet.

And also, i hate the maid taking care of my grandmama. D':
She tortures my grandmama like shit.
*FROWNS
why do maid have to be like this.
Take advantage of the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment