Monday, October 13, 2008

what a lifeless day

I'm dead hungry now.
Its ten plus and there's still no breakfast!

I was suppose to go to Crappy person place yesterday night.
But no, i didn't go.
I was too sleepy, fell asleep while messaging.
Told him that uh.
Meet him today, but he said he had to go for interview.
zzzzz.
Nonsense.

Well, i wanna work this holiday.
I don't wanna stay home.
Who have lobang?
Jie shao leis. [:
And i'll be very thankful.

Staying home is like rotting like a dead person.
Waiting to be decomposed.

Awww, there's dance tomorrow.
I hope, mom's not discharged tomorrow yaw.
Else, it'll be like i gotta excused myself again.

Hahahhahah.
I've got no no no no school today & tomorrow.
* GRINS :DDDDDDDDDD

I still havent return my comics yet ):
Its a very very long time le.
Stupid shop lah, that time never open.

I miss my childhood time alot.

How how?
Can i go back that time now?
And be a baby.
Hahahahaha!

Its like raining now?
How am i suppose to get to the hospital eh?
Quickly, let the rain stop. D:

Who can go out with me today?
I'm so bored. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment