Saturday, October 4, 2008

There, hello :D
THE OMNIA phoneyyyyyy. (:

There's a funeral at my house downstairs.
The Multi-purpose hall,
and i remembered something all out of a sudden,
my neighbour.
He's oldddddddddd, really old.

And now, he's in the hospital.
Its been quite sometime since we last saw him.
I think, he's gonna join my grandpas in heaven already.
Its not that i'm cursing, but it seems like.
He's son is already prepared for the worst.
Cause' they've already thrown away his matress and belongings.

I DON'T WANT A NEW NEIGHBOUR,

yes. this is selfish.
But, i prefer the oldman, my neighbour.
Though, he on's the T.V and its really loud.
I don't mind,
like, i miss him.
My neighbour. )):

Yeah, let's get back to reality.
Bio on monday.
Drats, i've gotta burn the midnight oil.
My tutor is also teaching me Physics nowwww.
Like, i really don't know anything at all.
Nothing yaw.

How do i even take the test?

Shall see what i can do,
within these few days. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment