Thursday, October 16, 2008

time to let go

It's time to let go ,
isn't ?

Yes, get what i mean?
Let go of the past and move on.

Say, i retain, then.
I will just work hard the next particular year.
And no more slacking.
Yes, i'll be lag a little as compared to my friends.

But i gain too :D
I get to score better marks.
:OOOO
That's the good thing.

Got back chem results & chinese today.

Passed chinese, as expected.
Fail chemistry, also expected.
Retainee?

I guess i'm one of them lah.
C'mon. I only passed two subjects out of eight.
How is it possible to even get up?
Really saddening yeah.
But it's no use saying.

Dear oh dear, who can help me?

And, there's outing tmrw.
To this city hall place. [:
I wonder i wonder, if i'm going not.
i wanna go, but mom's discharged like tomorrow?
What am i suppose to do lah? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment