Monday, November 24, 2008

change of msn

Gaw, changed my email.
I don't want that person to be like uh, bothering me.
So yups, i've only informed those that i want to. (:
So don't blame me if i didn't tell you so.

Anyway, i'm bored.
Kellie asked me out but i had t decline as my momsy still ain't back at work.
My cousin sure knows how to entertain herself.
she's playing with t teevee games. O:
Which is like once upon a time, my favourite uhs.
Like haaaa. I didn't had much t play with last time.
So no choice, teevee games were my only entetainment.
Thank god now i have a laptop i can do anything i want to. (:
I wanted t change skin again, but i see none tht suits me,
so i've decided to stick t this old oneeee.
It ain't that bad either.

I might be going tiong plaza later.
Not to shop, but to get my books for next year.
Yes, its still sec three, but i still got to get my workbooks right? D':
Saddened lah.
But nothing can be helped.
Going back t school tomorrow t get uniforms plus exercise bookss!
Then after tht call momsy bring me go West Coast plaza awhile :
Haahhaahah.
Since, she's getting back t work alr. :x

And now, i'm chatting w james and he's complaining tht he have no tags.
Well, i'm facing t same problem too.

I could have gone t Suntec,
but my cousin doesn't want t go.

So, i've got t stick back t my lappy.
Sad ):
I wanna go out soon?
Yes, its just a few more days.

Bear w it fiona, a few days will pass quickly! :D

For now, goodbye yawzxz.

And please, do tag if you happen to pass by my blog,
i've give you a million thanks! (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment