Monday, November 17, 2008

Friendster is screwed lah.
Really bad, so bad.
Anyway, don't care don't care.

Shall just ignore it.
And maybe use facebook?
At least, that won't screw up lah.

I got a quiz that's exactly the same,
so i do two in one.
Both Valerie & Michelle ask me to do, so i do nowww?

----------

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
2) People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.
_______________________________________________________________

1. My name starts with a F, and it is Fiona.
2. I hate hate pests and insects.
3. Black is nice.
4. So is white.
5. I hate durians, for the smell.
6. I dislike dogs for they chase after us and they like to lick people.
7. I love cookies and cream ice-cream
8. I love my friends!
9. I like blogging.
10. I also love crapping around.

That lucky TEN
Jing Min,
zi kun,
eileen,
sze qian,
serene,
huixia,
jeanine,
amelia,
amanda,
wendy. :D :D :D

Yayyyyyyy! I'm done. Finally yawhzxz.

---------

Yesterday pictures.
The monkeys along the road. (:

Photobucket Photobucket

They're funny, cute.
especially those that carry their young with them.
The babies hold onto them really tightly not letting go.
Cuteeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment