Hellooooooooo! :D :D
Peeeeeeeeekchas.
I love taking pictures. Its so so fun! :O
- Random sentence.
Okay, next year.
I've got people to go school with already.
And that do makes me a little pleased?
I'm right.
Maybe. This is a right choice.
Well, whatever.
Tomorrow's the day?
Haa. Stupid, last minute of cancellation for tution today again.
I'm waking up late these days.
Why arh, why arh?
Like Pig like that.
But, i also sleep late. Say, around midnight?
Anyways, everything's back to normal, and i'm glad.
- Smiles widely.
Seriously, i hate my IC picture.
i wanna have it re-done can?
Maybe maybe, one day. I should post up my IC picture and let you laugh your ass off.
Hahahaha!
Slept at one yesterday night.
Replied michelle at like midnight, and surprised that she not asleep.
Told her to meet me at Clementi during the camp. :O
And she agreed. :D :D :D
yes, now. I needn't go school alone already lah. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment