Wednesday, November 26, 2008

random

Currently Editing editing pictures. :D
Yeahhhhhh!
Pictures are nice & fun. (:

Well, all my cousins are at my granny home.
One of my insane cousin is staying for idk how long.
There goes my going out once again.

Yay!
Rebonding on Friday.
Its a real bargain laaaaaaa?
Lucky never belief that liar hairdresser.

180 bux for a rebonding?!
Might as well go rob a bank.
She's a normal neighbourhood shop,
not some famous shop, if she's David Gan, i might still consider. >:)

Ain't going class chalet.
Enjoy 3e4 people! :D
Hahaaa, i'm not in that class anymore next year.
So sad, but this year was indeed a fun one. (:
Thanks those who helped me when i needed them.

Yeahhhhh, i think nowwww.

I wanaa wish bolong a happy birthday laaah.

Happy birthday t you, happy birthday t you.
Happy birthday t bolong, happy birthday t you!
:D

Haahahahaaa. There, there. I'm like singing this song t myself,
cause i know he won't see my blog one.
Well, i'm just being silly. & acting like a cloooown.

Phewwwwws, i wanna go orchard again.
Who wannnn go there with me? Haaaahaaaa!
I've bought many assesment books now, i'm so gonna force myself t sit down & do it.
I hope my determination will be strong this time.

Can someone be kind enough t study with me next year?
And help me pass my subjectss with flying colours.
Rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment