Before & after.
The difference might not be great as th auntie says my hair is still straight.
But to me is no lorrrr.
Its far too curly.
Whatever.
I'm in a bad mood these few days (?)
I dont know why too lah.
Think i like to be in a bad mood also arh?
I don't like at all also lorrrr. Cousin's going to Korea on tuesday.
-Envious luh.
I only can go malaysiaaaaaa!
December will be a packed schedule.
First week: Outings?
Second week: Chalet
Third week: Genting
Fourth week: Preparation for SYF
Many many stuffs to do. :O
Took a picture yesterday with those two irritating pokes.
- Dont know where i looking at, so don't ask whhy.
Oh yes! Zikunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I miss you a lot lah.
Finally, i can complain whatever i want to you again.
Soon, i'll meet you! :D :D
Fivethirty show now. <3
Its so near but why does it seem so far?
Tell me why.
Why is love such a amazing thing? O:
That sometimes we don't even know what we are doing for our loved ones?
Weird right?
Haahahahahahaaa!
My boy, i love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment