Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elmo's hot!




Elmo's my boyfriend!

Elmo's my current boyfriend. jealous? [:
I was just kidding bout this sentence.

ONE more day to Genting! ;D ;D
Yes, theme parks. I'm coooooming. In another 24+ hours.

I'm going tiong later on with Bff. To get socks. -.-
Mommy only give me fifteen dollars to go out. ):
Fcuking got grounded.

Its only about sixteen more days to going back to school, if we do not include the weekends.
This is just so fast.

When the school term starts, i pledge that i must know my own limits yawh.
Like say, not playing with the computer only when necessary.
Only, when i need to do my projects/homework, then i'll turn on the computer.
Other then that, nononononononononono!
Just got to study for say, ten months, then it'll be the long holidays again.
But after next year, everything's just so gonna be different. [:
Trust me, what i say is true.

I've got no more tags luh. ):
Cept one or two. Sadsadsadsadsadsad.
I mean, i see so many people who come viewing but didn't leave a tag.
This is so disheartening. D;



I'm feeling so helpless now.
get me out of this misery will you?
who can be tht special one that can help me get back my smiles?
I guess, it'll be no one.

I'm going to bathe, then go out. I dont wantt to stay home laaaaa. [:
Staying home only makes me anyhow think & only makes me feel emo.
Fcukyou fcukyou fcukyou.



No comments:

Post a Comment