Okaaaaay. for nothing, had a damn migraine yesterday night.
And my whole sleep was affected.
couldn't get to sleep, & kept whining about the pain.
Irritating luh, migraines are like shit.
Anyway, i'm bored :B
Mama gone to work, and only cousin, and grandma's home.
No others. Wait, there's still my crazy uncle.
Now that mama's gone to work,
its time for me to go out! :D
Whooopie. i love it. No more scoldings.
But the sad thing is not so laate.
Else, if she comes back before me, i might get hell yawh.
Yay! Chalet soon.
This Saturday till Monday. (?)
Bring lappy or not.
Yes, should bring. (:
Else, later bored to the core. D:
After chalet, is to Genting! :D
4D3N O:
Its a long one this time.
But i don't think it'll be enjoyable.
My another hyper cousin not going, no fun already.
Yesterday and the previous day was nothing much.
I forgot, where we went.
But anyway, did nothing much during the weekends, merely slacking. :x
Its a no life weekend this week. Disguisting!
EDITED ;
Yayyys, so i went to help uncle. And it was not that difficult as what i expected.
Manzxz, i walked the whole tiong alone today,
and its so diguisting. D: , D:
Something i wanna say, i hate home.
Neither do i like outside.
Pssst, i won't be using msn anymore, so don't expect to see me online.
I'll online update my blog, if got anything, mail me at stayingbyuureside@msn.com
I will be using this for quite some time, inform you if there's a change.
I'll be checking mails, but i won't be online-ing.
I dont know why, dont ask me why.
text me if its something emergency or what.
Its nine o'clock pm noww, and i think my stomach's gowling.
I skipped lunch and i think i wanna skip dinner too?
Lemme try fainting for once?
Haaaaahaaaaa. I feel like asking momsy if i can go out with bestie tomorrow not.
-I miss her.
I miss many many people.
Many of the people whom i know in school is leaving right after next year.
I've still gotta be stuck in there for one more year ):
Its real sad yawh.
Well, i brought this upon myself.
But, i really do treasure those times which we're happy & laughed like mad.
And although some unhappy things happened, i've long forgotten bout it.
like c'mon. No one bear grudges, right? (:
Hais, wo hen xiang nian xiao shi hou de wo men.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment