I find my new classmates alright. (:
And found someone whom i can go to school with already! :-D
Awww, went to Tiong Barhu plaza again.
But this time, its with momma.
Bought a suit of clothing, which usually see from blogshop but its cheaper.
Momma bought a top too. Like finally.
Went to makan-makan first, i was so hungry. -.-
Then after that while we are on our way up to Popular, we saw ______.
My mom was like, walked past them without even calling them.
Super thrilling lahz. Looool!
Couldn't get that stupid Literature book just yet.
Popular says it does not have that book.
So its either school bookshop or Big bookshop (?)
How sad.
Dance room this time is decorated till super nice.
Heard that Shawn Tok is getting to our school tomorrow, woooooo!
Heh, yep. Hyper like for nothing.
I love the Classroom that we're allocated too.
Hope we can have many many sec ones this time round,
then laoshi will be uber happy luh.
Anyway, my cousin's staying tonight and i'm so happy lahz.
Its like, seldom she can stay during fridays.
I'm so HAPPY! Cheerios.
I'm updating at my private blog, so if you wanna know more things.
Tell me! I'll be glad to let you read. -Depends.
I wished that i could love you, but no i couldn't.
I knew, its too much of a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment